Open job position in MASIT – Membership Coordinator /
The Chamber of Commerce for Information and Communication
Technologies MASIT announces a call for employment for the position of
“Membership Coordinator / Project Coordinator”.
- University diploma;
- 5 + work experience in similar organizations as
MASIT such as: Non-governmental organizations, associations, chambers of
commerce, public institutions and agencies; international projects etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, social
media, other/financial software);
Skills and Abilities:
- Managing a membership database and actively
working on a strategy for new potential members and supporters of the chamber.
- Preparation of promotional materials and
brochures for acquiring new members.
- Provision of useful information in the domain of
the ICT industry, development of services and organization of events for the
benefit of MASIT members.
- Provides information and support to the working
groups and bodies of MASIT in order to provide professional assistance in
achieving their goals.
- Designing and conducting surveys to understand
member needs, assist in member relations initiatives and monitor new industry
trends that may affect the advancement and development of the ICT industry and
- Identifying and creating additional web content
and newsletter that will be considered valuable and useful for the membership
of MASIT in order to enable access to information, education, legal advice,
cooperation, networking and promotion at domestic, regional and international
- Coordinating the activities and initiatives in
the domain of the work position.
- Assistance in writing international projects,
project budgeting, project implementation and execution.
- Support of the program manager in the execution
of the projects.
- Other services and support of MASIT members
Working hours: 8 hour working hours from 09:00 to 17:00
Mon-Fri (40 hours per week)
All interested candidates are required to send their CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22.08.2022 (Monday) by 13:00.
Only selected candidates will be called for an interview.